how Embed Appian Portal page

Good Day Experts,

Can anyone please let me know how to embed Appian Portal page to the 3rd party site ?

Cheers,

Kalai.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

It's entirely its own thing.  When you make a portal, you get a URL.  I don't know if you can rig the address bar to show your own address to obfuscate the URL generated by Appian.  If you can, then it could be mysite.com that shows in the address bar when users are at the portal page.  Otherwise, you can still always hyperlink or redirect to the URL Appian provides.

But the portal is the entirety of its own site. When you speak of embedding, you refer to a separate subject:

docs.appian.com/.../Embedded_Interfaces.html

• Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response. I'm not referring Embedded interface (Embed Appian component), because one of the prerequisite for embedded request is SSO. We wanted to show the page to the external people under our organization domain. Due to SSO, we couldn't go with the Embedding Appian component. Appian portal doesn't required any login, Appian portal have its own URL and we can't show it under our domain address that's the reason why we wanted to embed Appian portal to our page.   

• Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response. I'm not referring Embedded interface (Embed Appian component), because one of the prerequisite for embedded request is SSO. We wanted to show the page to the external people under our organization domain. Due to SSO, we couldn't go with the Embedding Appian component. Appian portal doesn't required any login, Appian portal have its own URL and we can't show it under our domain address that's the reason why we wanted to embed Appian portal to our page.   

Children