Get all row Ids in gridLayout

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I'm trying to create a gridLayout component whose components can be hierarchically selected (this means, clicking on a specific row will also select all its subrows, and their respective subrows, all the way til the last hierarchy level). 

The thing is, I've assigned an unique id to each row from which I can know its parent rows, but in order to build this selection system, I should be able to loop over all row ids so I know if they have specific parent rows. Hence, my problem is getting all row ids. Is there any way to do it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1

Hi,

I'm writing this just to let you know that I ended up getting the job done (we'll see about performance later).

I combined my idea of "(Value in first key)-(Value in second key)-..." ids for the rows and the ideas and gave me in order to create an expression rule that returned the correct ids (that I kinda had to build up given the id structure I built for the tree grid), and then apply that expression rule on the "saveSelectionTo" parameter in the grid component

• +1

Hi,

I'm writing this just to let you know that I ended up getting the job done (we'll see about performance later).

I combined my idea of "(Value in first key)-(Value in second key)-..." ids for the rows and the ideas and gave me in order to create an expression rule that returned the correct ids (that I kinda had to build up given the id structure I built for the tree grid), and then apply that expression rule on the "saveSelectionTo" parameter in the grid component

Children
No Data