Just a quick info. I came across this line "3.In your process model, add a

Just a quick info. I came across this line "3.In your process model, add a node input to your user input task called caseTitle (Text), and set its value to ="My default text". Save it into a process variable." in forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes. How can we set default value for a node input variable as said in the above line? I always see the value as 'From Form' for every node input variable I create. I don't find it editable....

OriginalPostID-106260

OriginalPostID-106260

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you have “From form” it means that you are currently using the form component instead of a SAIL form. To activate a SAIL form, just go to the Forms tab in the User Input Task, and check the option “Use an existing form” and then follow the steps of the recipe. After choosing SAIL form as the way to show the form, you should be able to define the default value.
  • If you have “From form” it means that you are currently using the form component instead of a SAIL form. To activate a SAIL form, just go to the Forms tab in the User Input Task, and check the option “Use an existing form” and then follow the steps of the recipe. After choosing SAIL form as the way to show the form, you should be able to define the default value.
Children
No Data