New to the field

Is there anyone else that is completely new to the coding world without prior coding knowledge. I am considering doing a Full Stack boot camp to help me. I am not sure if that is the right path.   How long did it take you to grasp Appian and past the associate developer certificate? Have you been able to secure employment with completing the certificate through this site? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to michaellea5398

I've been involved with Appian dev for just over 10 years now.  Just in the last few years demand has increased by quite a bit, as far as I've seen.

Not everyone will have the aptitude for software development just in general, but among those that do, most should find learning Appian development fairly easy (though not always 100% straightforward).  You definitely aren't required to have "full stack development" credentials/capabilities to learn it, though having them beforehand (for those that already do) certainly doesn't hurt.

And I'll risk to say that anyone who legitimately gains either of the lower-tier certifications will probably be actively recruited by firms looking for new/junior level developers, because there just isn't much of a supply these days.

Children
No Data