I have a group of items that's being created in a rule and its format is lik

I have a group of items that's being created in a rule and its format is like this:

[month = 3, year = 2013, number = 1],
[month = 3, year = 2014, number = 1],
[month = 3, year = 2014, number = 1],
[month = 4, year = 2014, number = 1],
[month = 4, year = 2014, number = 1]

I would like to get the count of the field 'number' that were created in the same month and same year. For instance if the month = 3 and year = 2014, I would like to get the count of the 'number' field for those dates. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
thanks...

OriginalPostID-106459

OriginalPostID-106459

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For whatever data set you have returned, you can get the unique combination of month and year by merging the month and year arrays and taking the union of that array with itself. See rule below:

union(merge(a,b),merge(a,b))

For your example data set this would yield three combinations to check for (3-2013, 3-2014, and 4-2014).
    You can use this with the expression Jesse mentioned to dynamically iterate over the original data set.
  • For whatever data set you have returned, you can get the unique combination of month and year by merging the month and year arrays and taking the union of that array with itself. See rule below:

union(merge(a,b),merge(a,b))

For your example data set this would yield three combinations to check for (3-2013, 3-2014, and 4-2014).
    You can use this with the expression Jesse mentioned to dynamically iterate over the original data set.
Children
No Data