Hi All, I have a question regarding datetext function...If I supply a

Hi All,

I have a question regarding datetext function...If I supply a list of dates such as 5/31/2014, 5/31/2014, 6/1/2014...it would only display the formats for the month of May. It ignores the 6th month which is the last value supplied. Basically it swallows the last value and doesn't give output for it. Anybody knows how to solve this problem?...

OriginalPostID-106741

OriginalPostID-106741

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Two things to check--
    1) Are you just testing in the expression editor? I've experienced multiple date inputs have the last date dropped before, so I would retest it with your real data.
    2) If the 6th month is being displayed as the 5th month, check your user preferred calendar. Depending on whre the date is read from it may be converted to/from GMT and the hour shift may be placing 6/1 as 5/31
  • Two things to check--
    1) Are you just testing in the expression editor? I've experienced multiple date inputs have the last date dropped before, so I would retest it with your real data.
    2) If the 6th month is being displayed as the 5th month, check your user preferred calendar. Depending on whre the date is read from it may be converted to/from GMT and the hour shift may be placing 6/1 as 5/31
Children
No Data