How to capture Unique ID in URL for a Group on a click.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Is there an option / workaround to capture the below Highlighted part for a group?

Scenario: Based on the Group, I would like to create a safe link and navigate the Admin user to respective Group page.

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Why do you want to let the user navigate directly to the Appian designer? And if he/she is supposed to go there, why will they do it via an Appian interface?
    I don't think it is a good idea to expose this link directly. You can build the functionality around it for the persona who will be working on this screen where they can use the group browser field to check the members of the group and using the combination of buttons and smart services, you can also facilitate addition/removal of group members. 

• Why do you want to let the user navigate directly to the Appian designer? And if he/she is supposed to go there, why will they do it via an Appian interface?
    I don't think it is a good idea to expose this link directly. You can build the functionality around it for the persona who will be working on this screen where they can use the group browser field to check the members of the group and using the combination of buttons and smart services, you can also facilitate addition/removal of group members. 

Children