Hi All, I need to implement a multi-select checkbox field. Users shou

Hi All,

I need to implement a multi-select checkbox field. Users should be able to select multiple values and also may not select any fields. when they select a particular field a boolean flag is set inside the database. So each values in the checkboxfield will have a corresponding boolean flag in the database that correspond to this. All these flags are inside a CDT called "pendingCompany" and for example a sample flag would be called like pendingCompany.CompanyIsDistributor and this boolean flag would be set a value of "1" if they checked the option "distributor". My problem is I have passed in all these values as constants to the choiceLabels and choiceValues field. But I don't know what to pass in for the "value" field. so I passed in an empty array called "local!value:{}". And i have a bunch of if statements that checks if the value that is being captured is in any of the constants. If it is then i pass in a value of "1" using the cheveron op...

OriginalPostID-107346

OriginalPostID-107346

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...any_Location_Types[2]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsPrivateLabeler << if(contains(_,cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[3]), 1, 0),ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsImporter << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[4]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsDistributor << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[5]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsLegalRepresentative << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[6]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsPRRepresentative << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[7]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsConsultant<< if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[8]), 1, 0)}
    )
  • ...any_Location_Types[2]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsPrivateLabeler << if(contains(_,cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[3]), 1, 0),ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsImporter << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[4]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsDistributor << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[5]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsLegalRepresentative << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[6]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsPRRepresentative << if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[7]), 1, 0), ri!pendingCompany.CompanyIsConsultant<< if(contains(_, cons!PSA_Company_Location_Types[8]), 1, 0)}
    )
Children
No Data