Performance opening cases from report type (up to 25 seconds).

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with performance on my site.

We have a site made up with a record type, and when opening the cases from the list it takes up to 25-30 seconds to open them. We have around 8000 total cases. On our appian site we have enough disc space and cpu following the graphs (disc space around 20% usage and cpu max use 40% on peak).

Do you have any recommendation to increment the performance and the opening time, or any way to find where the problem is? I'm asking this for any recommendation before escalating the issue to a support case.

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Specifically I'd recommend looking at the Record Response Times - from there you can see a summary of which records are performing poorly and drill into each record type to see details. In addition, the performance view will show a breakdown of each evaluation within your interface, so you can identify if there are certain queries or expression logic that is especially slow.

I'm also curious - are you using synced records? Syncing your records can be an effective way of improving the performance because you cache the data in Appian.

Children
No Data