add grid automatically

Hi 

my requirements is i have 2 grids one after the other when i add a row in the first grid i have to get one row automatically in the 2nd grid [second grid will be user input grid]

can anyone help me on this 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This depends to a great extent on details you haven't provided here - your data structure, the nature of the relationship between corresponding rows on both grids, etc.

In general I can offer this: the "add row" link in an editable grid can do basically anything you want, as a DynamicLink.  That includes the ability to add new/blank rows to two separate arrays at the same time, just as a more concrete hint.  That's true regardless of whether the arrays are stored in local variables, or in Rule Inputs (or a mixture of both).

Certified Lead Developer

This depends to a great extent on details you haven't provided here - your data structure, the nature of the relationship between corresponding rows on both grids, etc.

In general I can offer this: the "add row" link in an editable grid can do basically anything you want, as a DynamicLink.  That includes the ability to add new/blank rows to two separate arrays at the same time, just as a more concrete hint.  That's true regardless of whether the arrays are stored in local variables, or in Rule Inputs (or a mixture of both).

Children
No Data