Hi, Can anyone help me with this scenario, I have a User input task form in whic

Hi, Can anyone help me with this scenario, I have a User input task form in which I have a refresh button to refresh the form, I have placed an image control and in the mouse down event I have given the java script location.reload. its refreshing the page, how ever its taking me to the start form of the process as all the nodes are chained. I cannot remove the activity chaining. I want the form to be reloaded as the values in the paging grid will be updated and should be displayed to the user. Any thoughts?...

OriginalPostID-107587

OriginalPostID-107587

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey Bharath.. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, however user will not submit the form to loop back to the same form. He should just click on the Refresh image and the page should get refreshed. I made this task a quck task and used linktoquicktask function to refresh it and it is working fine, however I am facing issues in closing the task when it is a quick task. Please suggest and hope you are doing good...Nice to see you in forum :)
  • Hey Bharath.. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, however user will not submit the form to loop back to the same form. He should just click on the Refresh image and the page should get refreshed. I made this task a quck task and used linktoquicktask function to refresh it and it is working fine, however I am facing issues in closing the task when it is a quick task. Please suggest and hope you are doing good...Nice to see you in forum :)
Children
No Data