Doc Extraction process does not learn

Hello,

Having followed the Appian guide on how to use both doc extraction and doc reconciliation nodes, I am now running into a problem whereby the process does not seem to be learning from the multiple reconciliations that I have done.

The documents that are being read are all structured the same way, with the desired information always being in the same place, yet, every time I process a new document, the same information is being recognised/unrecognised.

Furthermore, when I run the process without a reconciliation step, some of the information which was previously automatically identified during the reconciliation is no longer identified.

Does anyone know what I can do to solve this issue?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have managed to fix the second issue  wherein "when I run the process without a reconciliation step, some of the information which was previously automatically identified during the reconciliation is no longer identified". The solution was to set the a!docExctractionResult parameter "isStructuredDoc" to true in the output of the script task .

Still require assistance for the first issue

• I have managed to fix the second issue  wherein "when I run the process without a reconciliation step, some of the information which was previously automatically identified during the reconciliation is no longer identified". The solution was to set the a!docExctractionResult parameter "isStructuredDoc" to true in the output of the script task .

Still require assistance for the first issue

Children
No Data