Record Object present in package still showing missing precedent Issue.

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Folks,

When i comparing objects with higher environment i am getting below issue as my all objects are part of application.

JFYI:-
NDC_REC_DEAL , NDC_DASH_SummaryV1 and NDC_FRM_pipcoAllocations are part of package.

NDC_REC_DEAL :- Already Present at higher environment

NDC_DASH_SummaryV1 and NDC_FRM_pipcoAllocations :- New Objects.

Let me know if you need more info.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Shubham,

This is one of the know issues with Record Types, as suggested trying to move them as a separate package and verify the datastore if this does not work. 
    After verifying the data store rather than compare and deploy download the package from the source environment and deploy it to the destination manually.
    It still might show you a warning but just deploy it and it should work then. Has worked for me.

Happy to discuss this further, if you need more details.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Shubham,

This is one of the know issues with Record Types, as suggested trying to move them as a separate package and verify the datastore if this does not work. 
    After verifying the data store rather than compare and deploy download the package from the source environment and deploy it to the destination manually.
    It still might show you a warning but just deploy it and it should work then. Has worked for me.

Happy to discuss this further, if you need more details.

Children
No Data