Package Deployment Devops Integration UI

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

We have a use case whereby we are looking to do some integration to DevOps and deploy certain packages as needed.  Currently using an four on-prem, azure environments (Dev/Test/PreProd/Prod).

What we are looking for is some sort of UI (which we can design and build) where we can select from a list of packages and send this to devops or network location which would then initiate a pipeline release in DevOops and any automated testing that is required.

I've had a look and from what I can see, the information relating to packages i.e. names, objects within etc, is not something I can find.  Is this because the information is within the Appian system database or is there a plugin or functions available that I can use to gather this information?

UI would consist of a drop down with all packages on that environment. Option to group 1 or more into a bigger package, perform 4-eye review on it and then send to devops.  I know this will need to be built etc but need to figure out if I first source the package details for the drop down and perhaps create a package from within the UI using existing functionality.

Thanks,

John

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible