What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to import a CDT that maps to one of o

What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to import a CDT that maps to one of our existing tables on our MS SQL database. When I try to import the cdt using the @Id annotation, I get this error:

A type mapping annotation is invalid: The eclass: HbAnnotatedEReference does not have an efeature for Id (APNX-2-4055-000)

However, when I remove the @Id annotation, when I try to create a data entity that uses the cdt, it balks saying that my table doesn't have an a_id column. I'm attaching the xsd for reference....

processstreamresolution.xsd

OriginalPostID-110266

OriginalPostID-110266

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Well, Appian isn't creating these tables. I'm just trying to create a data entity based on an imported cdt that mirrors the existing table structures. In this case (and many others), the PK of the table uses the MS SQL datatype "uniqueidentifier," (and was defined thusly since the table was created) but there doesn't seem to be an xsd type that matches up with uniqueidentifier.
  • Well, Appian isn't creating these tables. I'm just trying to create a data entity based on an imported cdt that mirrors the existing table structures. In this case (and many others), the PK of the table uses the MS SQL datatype "uniqueidentifier," (and was defined thusly since the table was created) but there doesn't seem to be an xsd type that matches up with uniqueidentifier.
Children
No Data