Disable the interface page tabs

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Everyone,

I have an primary interface page and in that there are different tabs calling other interfaces. In primary interface page there is a button and on the click of that button all the tabs present in primary interface should be disabled. Can any one please help me how to achieve this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

in the top-level interface declare a local variable along the lines of "local!disableTabs: false()," -- and use that variable to set the active status of the tabs, in such a way that they behave normally when the value is false (i assume you're talking about tabs you manually create within your interface, at least).

Then, pass this local variable in to the sub interface through a new rule input you add to the sub-interface.  There, upon the button click in question, in addition to whatever else the button does, set the value of that rule input to true().

Certified Lead Developer

in the top-level interface declare a local variable along the lines of "local!disableTabs: false()," -- and use that variable to set the active status of the tabs, in such a way that they behave normally when the value is false (i assume you're talking about tabs you manually create within your interface, at least).

Then, pass this local variable in to the sub interface through a new rule input you add to the sub-interface.  There, upon the button click in question, in addition to whatever else the button does, set the value of that rule input to true().

Children