I have a node in my process model which may take several minutes to complete, so

I have a node in my process model which may take several minutes to complete, sometimes it takes less than a minute depending upon certain criteria. Is there a way to proceed the flow to another node if the first node is taking more than 1 minute. I dont want to skip the first node. the first node should be active and should take its time to complete and should continue the flow. ...

OriginalPostID-110508

OriginalPostID-110508

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Vikas, I have to take certain decisions in the flow based on whether the node was completed on time or not. The scenario is like if the node is completed on time user should be able to work on the same process, if its delayed then the same should be informed to the user and he should be able to go back to the parent process from where he invoked this process. so if the node is in an Asychronoues subporcess then I wont be able to know if the node was completed on time or not.
  • Vikas, I have to take certain decisions in the flow based on whether the node was completed on time or not. The scenario is like if the node is completed on time user should be able to work on the same process, if its delayed then the same should be informed to the user and he should be able to go back to the parent process from where he invoked this process. so if the node is in an Asychronoues subporcess then I wont be able to know if the node was completed on time or not.
Children
No Data