Why CDT has no security , why appian not provided security groups for CDT , any one please explain

Why CDT has no security , why appian not provided  security groups  for CDT , any one please explain 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

"CDT" is not something inherently user-facing. Like in any respect, that I can think of.  A user would only ever see data associated to a CDT (and almost never in any sort of structural sense tied directly to the CDT itself), and only ever in a site/record/interface/process that i want them to access.  I don't see any reason "security on a CDT" would even be a consideration, and would only serve to add unnecessary complexity and confusion to the already-sorta-confusing (though powerful) matrix of overlapping security settings we already have.

Certified Lead Developer

"CDT" is not something inherently user-facing. Like in any respect, that I can think of.  A user would only ever see data associated to a CDT (and almost never in any sort of structural sense tied directly to the CDT itself), and only ever in a site/record/interface/process that i want them to access.  I don't see any reason "security on a CDT" would even be a consideration, and would only serve to add unnecessary complexity and confusion to the already-sorta-confusing (though powerful) matrix of overlapping security settings we already have.

Children
No Data