I would want to move a folder inside another folder in Processes tab. Is there a

I would want to move a folder inside another folder in Processes tab. Is there any workaround to accomplish this? (similar to the workaround for moving process models)...

OriginalPostID-110697

OriginalPostID-110697

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Of course you can. Use the same trick you use in moving process models (I believe by the work around, you mean by moving the models from the Open Process model dialog). For the benefit of the wider audience, let me explain.
    Open your Appian process modeler. Click on Open from the menu that brings the File Open dialogue. In this, choose the folder by single clicking the Created by/Created or modified column. Do not click on the folder as this will navigate you within the folder) . Once one, you should see the Move link appearing at the top.
  • Of course you can. Use the same trick you use in moving process models (I believe by the work around, you mean by moving the models from the Open Process model dialog). For the benefit of the wider audience, let me explain.
    Open your Appian process modeler. Click on Open from the menu that brings the File Open dialogue. In this, choose the folder by single clicking the Created by/Created or modified column. Do not click on the folder as this will navigate you within the folder) . Once one, you should see the Move link appearing at the top.
Children
No Data