Anybody has any clues to how to solve the alert error of the following. I am get

Anybody has any clues to how to solve the alert error of the following. I am getting it on a write to data store entity node. This is the error:

There is a problem with task “Save Company Location” in the process “CM_CompanyLocations”. An error occurred while trying to write to the entity “CM_CompanyLocation” [id=592fa65f-0c79-498d-9bbc-5fae6cabdc98@5005, type=CM_CompanyLocation (id=7196)] (data store: Company Management). Details: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object is an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before merging: CMLocationDT1845 Data: TypedValue[it=7196,v={72,18836,Location four five six,002,142,address line 1,address line 2,address line 3,city,askdjalkdj,2014-05-28 16:06:08.24,<null>,,,<null>,,<null>,1,{<null>,<null>,,,,<null>,<null>},2}]...

OriginalPostID-111257

OriginalPostID-111257

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I just had the same (or at least very similar) problem. The solution that worked for me was recreating the Data Entity in the Data Store. I guess it was using a different version of the Data Type than the Process Model.
    This was the only thread I could find about the topic, so it took me some time to solve it. Hope this helps if anyone else gets this error.
  • I just had the same (or at least very similar) problem. The solution that worked for me was recreating the Data Entity in the Data Store. I guess it was using a different version of the Data Type than the Process Model.
    This was the only thread I could find about the topic, so it took me some time to solve it. Hope this helps if anyone else gets this error.
Children
No Data