Redirecting from record action to summary page dashboard

Certified Senior Developer

By clicking on relation action button present on summary page, user should redirect to summary dashboard of newly created record .

Is there any possibility like this? Can anyone pls suggest me a solution for this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

Hello ,

You can create an interface with the record id that is being generated after your related action and provide a record link to that, so that the user can click and view it. Or You can create your summary interface and create a node after the write records/write to data store entity and then display the data to the user. May be this will help.

I don't think there is an option to redirect the user immediately after the action to the summary page by default. 

Hello ,

You can create an interface with the record id that is being generated after your related action and provide a record link to that, so that the user can click and view it. Or You can create your summary interface and create a node after the write records/write to data store entity and then display the data to the user. May be this will help.

I don't think there is an option to redirect the user immediately after the action to the summary page by default. 

Children
No Data