Time zone when scheduling an Exam.

Certified Associate Developer

Hello, I'm in Japan and my  time zone is  : Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo (UTC+09:00).

I'm planning to take the Appian Associate Developer Exam. When I try to schedule the exam, I need to select the time as shown below.

I'd like to know does it refer to my local time or standard UTC time.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Cong! The time should represent the time zone you selected in your Examity profile. You should be able to view and/or adjust the time zone by selecting "My Profile" when logged into Examity. Once you have scheduled your appointment you can confirm the local time of your appointment by viewing the appointment in your profile which should indicate the time zone. If you have other questions please feel free to reach out to certifications@appian.com. 

• Hi Cong! The time should represent the time zone you selected in your Examity profile. You should be able to view and/or adjust the time zone by selecting "My Profile" when logged into Examity. Once you have scheduled your appointment you can confirm the local time of your appointment by viewing the appointment in your profile which should indicate the time zone. If you have other questions please feel free to reach out to certifications@appian.com. 

Children
No Data