Group Creation Smart Service

Certified Associate Developer

Trying to create a group using smart service through a process model.

However the group is getting created but the following groups are not showing not in the application.

Also inherited to the administrator access parent process, security is correctly mapped as expected.

If anyone through some light.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

As far as I know there is no procedural way by which to add a group to an Appian Application - that would need to be done manually by the designer following creation.

As a general rule though I tend not to add procedurally-created groups to applications - as these will be unique between environments.  Groups that need to be consistent between environment should be created manually as part of Applications, and should be distinct from ones created procedurally.

Certified Lead Developer

As far as I know there is no procedural way by which to add a group to an Appian Application - that would need to be done manually by the designer following creation.

As a general rule though I tend not to add procedurally-created groups to applications - as these will be unique between environments.  Groups that need to be consistent between environment should be created manually as part of Applications, and should be distinct from ones created procedurally.

Children
No Data