Regarding issuing of Senior developer certificate

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I received mail saying I can't get my passed "Appian Certified senior developer" certificate since I don't satisfy the pre-requisite which  I was not aware  of for the exam.

So, My question is if i pass "Appian Certified Associate Developer" will I get my " Appian Certified Senior Developer" certificate?  or again I have  to reappear for the same?

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    in reply to anups4671

I got this mail:-

Congratulations on passing your most recent Appian Certified Developer Exam! However, we cannot grant you the certification because you have not met all of the requirements. To ensure you receive the certification associated with each exam, you must satisfy the following:

For Appian Certified Associate Developer

Pass the Appian Certified Associate Developer Exam

For Appian Certified Senior Developer (one of the following must be true)

Have an ACTIVE Certified Associate Developer Certification AND passed the Certified Senior Developer exam

Hold an ACTIVE A-Score Level 1 credential AND passed the Certified Senior Developer exam

Hold an ACTIVE A-Score Level 2 credential AND passed the Certified Senior Developer exam

in reply to Avinash Chandra

I have never encountered the issue, for this, send mail to the Appian team 

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Avinash Chandra

If you really took and passed the Senior Developer exam, then based on that email language my guess is that you'll need to take the Associate Developer exam and after such, you should automatically (maybe not instantly, but probably within some days) be given the Senior Developer recognition as well.

FWIW, your tag here is now showing up as Senior Developer, so things may have automatically gotten resolved in the meantime.