Dynamically columns generation into word document

I have a grid with dynamic column names and static columns.

Ex : 

Here EmpSub's will varies on each instance.Need the word document format to get the dynamic columns syntax in word document.

Able to get the rows data from the CreateDictinoary function but need the exact format to write in the word document.

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I've dealt with this alot.  Around 9 years ago I hand-coded something that handles this (and fairly well, for what it is) by directly injecting the required WordML code into the "Word from Template" smart service.

I defer to the advice I gave last time I talked about this, in this thread.  If you want my downloaded export, you can get to it from there - though i'll warn that it requires a high level of understanding to figure out and use successfully (though last I checked it still works).

Certified Lead Developer

I've dealt with this alot.  Around 9 years ago I hand-coded something that handles this (and fairly well, for what it is) by directly injecting the required WordML code into the "Word from Template" smart service.

I defer to the advice I gave last time I talked about this, in this thread.  If you want my downloaded export, you can get to it from there - though i'll warn that it requires a high level of understanding to figure out and use successfully (though last I checked it still works).

Children
No Data