Customer has a smart/intelligent pdf which has lots of tabs, cascading drop-down

Customer has a smart/intelligent pdf which has lots of tabs, cascading drop-downs etc.
Question - Can we populate values into a smart pdf like this? I tried loading the pdf into the pdf smart service, but the fields are not getting recognized. ...

OriginalPostID-112277

OriginalPostID-112277

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks very much Eduardo! I'm curious what format the document would need to be in for it to be compatible with either smart service? I'm going to contact the governmental agency that created the form to see if another version is available, but I'd like to get as much detail about supported formats as possible prior to reaching out. The documentation on Forum for both smart services does not provide much detail. Thanks!
  • Thanks very much Eduardo! I'm curious what format the document would need to be in for it to be compatible with either smart service? I'm going to contact the governmental agency that created the form to see if another version is available, but I'd like to get as much detail about supported formats as possible prior to reaching out. The documentation on Forum for both smart services does not provide much detail. Thanks!
Children
No Data