cannot read properties of null (reading getting)

I am getting the error some time page is opening it is getting reloaded after 3-4 sec and showing this error.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

I am also seeing this issue in my application, it is almost impossible to take the screen shot, just comes up for about a second. For the application I am working with, this pink screen comes-up when the interface tries to use the smart service, especially while trying to write to the database.

Upon a little research, one of the solution would be to check your interface's performance and follow the Appian best practices to improve it. As your interface might be doing some unnecessary heavy lifting. Weirdly there aren't any logs to fully understand this issue.

Also, and I am still trying to figure this and might be outside of our scope of working with Appian, but maybe due to network traffic. As I have even observed scenarios where the interface may throw this error today and might not tomorrow.

Certified Senior Developer

I am also seeing this issue in my application, it is almost impossible to take the screen shot, just comes up for about a second. For the application I am working with, this pink screen comes-up when the interface tries to use the smart service, especially while trying to write to the database.

Upon a little research, one of the solution would be to check your interface's performance and follow the Appian best practices to improve it. As your interface might be doing some unnecessary heavy lifting. Weirdly there aren't any logs to fully understand this issue.

Also, and I am still trying to figure this and might be outside of our scope of working with Appian, but maybe due to network traffic. As I have even observed scenarios where the interface may throw this error today and might not tomorrow.

Children
No Data