About Appian Analyst Certification

Hello! Nice to meet you! Slight smile

I want to take the Appian Analyst Certification exam, but I have some questions. I have already done the Appian Analyst learning path and I have done the practice test several times to train it.

Since English is not my native language, I am a little worried. Is the official exam very different from the practice test questions? Or are they more complex? I have more problems with the multi-choice questions.

Do you recommend anything else besides the Appian Analyst course?

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I have found that the exams themselves are more complex than the practice exams -- as I would expect. The learning path is the right track, but you will also need to dive deeper into the categories, looking at product documentation, other academy trainings, etc.) if you are not working in Appian today to build apps and get more understanding.

Certified Lead Developer

I have found that the exams themselves are more complex than the practice exams -- as I would expect. The learning path is the right track, but you will also need to dive deeper into the categories, looking at product documentation, other academy trainings, etc.) if you are not working in Appian today to build apps and get more understanding.

Children
No Data