Date language format

Dears,

I have a problem in the calendar interface when the appian language is in ARABIC. The date shows and saves in Persian numbers such as : ١١٠٥٢٠٢٣. how can I keep the date language for all dates in English even though the user language still Arabic? the Persian numbers are causing me massive errors when I map them.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To keep the date language in English while using the Arabic language in Appian, you can modify the date format settings in the Appian Admin Console.

Navigate to the "Localization" section.
    Click on the "Date and Time Format" tab.
    Scroll down to the "Date Formats" section and locate the "Calendar Date Format" field.
    In the "Calendar Date Format" field, enter the following format: "MM/dd/yyyy".
    Save the changes.
    This should set the calendar date format to English regardless of the language selected in Appian.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• To keep the date language in English while using the Arabic language in Appian, you can modify the date format settings in the Appian Admin Console.

Navigate to the "Localization" section.
    Click on the "Date and Time Format" tab.
    Scroll down to the "Date Formats" section and locate the "Calendar Date Format" field.
    In the "Calendar Date Format" field, enter the following format: "MM/dd/yyyy".
    Save the changes.
    This should set the calendar date format to English regardless of the language selected in Appian.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Children
No Data