Could anyone tell why the sql can't execute smoothly? for e.g, select

Could anyone tell why the sql can't execute smoothly?
for e.g, select concat(a,b) as test from tbtest? a, b are the columns in table tbtest.
This sql can execute smoothly before the upgrade to 6.7. There always an error message : There was a problem during the validation of the SQL statement with the database

The database returned ARV's that may not be supported. Message: test

Thank you so much!...

OriginalPostID-43209

OriginalPostID-43209

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Which database are you connecting to? I dont see any issue with your SQL statement but I've come across similar issue and I usually cast the output of my expression to the specified data type to make sure it is correct. However, please check if your database configuration is working correctly. If you are able to execute other SQL's without any issue and this is the only one giving issues, I'd quickly delete the node and replace it with another node with the same SQL and see if that resolves the problem. If not, please raise this with Appian Support.
  • Which database are you connecting to? I dont see any issue with your SQL statement but I've come across similar issue and I usually cast the output of my expression to the specified data type to make sure it is correct. However, please check if your database configuration is working correctly. If you are able to execute other SQL's without any issue and this is the only one giving issues, I'd quickly delete the node and replace it with another node with the same SQL and see if that resolves the problem. If not, please raise this with Appian Support.
Children
No Data