Hi All, I asked this question an hour ago and didn't get any response b

Hi All,
I asked this question an hour ago and didn't get any response back. So I am asking it again. I am trying to import a query rule from one environment to another and the import inspection says missing entity for the query rule. I have the entities and the associated datastores in both environments verified and published correctly. But don't know why this missing entity problem is recurring. Can anybody provide any suggestion or help?
thanks,
Aswin...

OriginalPostID-113557

OriginalPostID-113557

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ok I am not understanding what you are saying. I have a CDT in both environments verified and published properly. The problem comes when I try to import a query rule that references that CDT in the first environment to the second environment. I can get the uuid of the CDT when I do the inspection for importing it from first to second. But to get the uuid of the cdt in the second environment I tried to import it from second environment to first and the inspection was successful and so it didnt' show any uuid's in the inspection. So to solve that I thought you asked me to import the CDT from second environment to another 3rd environment and provide you with the import log.
  • ok I am not understanding what you are saying. I have a CDT in both environments verified and published properly. The problem comes when I try to import a query rule that references that CDT in the first environment to the second environment. I can get the uuid of the CDT when I do the inspection for importing it from first to second. But to get the uuid of the cdt in the second environment I tried to import it from second environment to first and the inspection was successful and so it didnt' show any uuid's in the inspection. So to solve that I thought you asked me to import the CDT from second environment to another 3rd environment and provide you with the import log.
Children
No Data