Plug-ins functions definitions

Hii,

In the process of moving the log files from Appian to AWS cloud watch, I found a way i.e to possibly download the .csv and .log files in bulk amounts and then move them to the Aws S3 Bucket.

So to do so I found a function in the SFTP plug-in, "queryappianlogs()" but not sure what are the parameters to pass like the SQL statements.

Can you please help me to sort out this one, this allows me to download fixed to 1000 rows.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

HI I'm currently using below code to retrieve the audit log from Appian logs. queryappianlogs( sqlStatement: "SELECT * FROM login-audit", hasHeader: false() ).data Is there any way to call the audit…
    By in Discussions > General
    2 replies

Thanks, Will try it out. Can you suggest how we need to pull the previous day log? Currently I'm using below code and it is working fine. queryappianlogs( sqlStatement: "SELECT * FROM login-audit", …
    By in Discussions > General

Not sure if it supports a WHERE clause. Probably the easiest is to do a select * and either do the filtering via an expression or insert into a Record and do a query from there.

• Hii,

with the above quick fix, I tried to write the equation, but this displays an error like this

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to somanathd7926

Does it return anything if you remove the order by?

• Hii.

The query,

queryappianlogs(
    sqlStatement: "SELECT * FROM login-audit ",
    hasHeader: false()
    ).data

also shows the same error.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to somanathd7926

Doesn’t work for me either. The function is not listed on the plugin page so it may have been deprecated.

Have you tried this plugin instead?

community.appian.com/.../log-reader

Reply Children
No Data