Get loggedIn user's url.

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

Is there any way to get the logged-in user's  Site URL? We are using multiple sites in my application and I Just to confirm which Site user is currently logged In.

Thanks in Adavance.

Regards,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

No. That concept does not exist in Appian. A use does not login to a specific site or application, but only to the whole environment.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

I have a situation, where one user is a member of 2 groups. I am performing assignments and maintaining 2 different sites. From site 1, I can able to assign tasks of Dept A, Dept B, and to Group Inbox. And From Site B,  I can only assign To Dept A. As the I am part of both groups, would not able to restrict him. When he logged in from Site 1, he could see all the options of assignment(Dept A, Dept B, and assign to Group inbox), and When he logged in from site 2, He should only see the option to assign Dept A. But it's not happening. He sees all the options of assignment no matter from which site he logged in. I need help here.

in reply to Stefan Helzle

I have a situation, where one user is a member of 2 groups. I am performing assignments and maintaining 2 different sites. From site 1, I can able to assign tasks of Dept A, Dept B, and to Group Inbox. And From Site B,  I can only assign To Dept A. As the I am part of both groups, would not able to restrict him. When he logged in from Site 1, he could see all the options of assignment(Dept A, Dept B, and assign to Group inbox), and When he logged in from site 2, He should only see the option to assign Dept A. But it's not happening. He sees all the options of assignment no matter from which site he logged in. I need help here.

Children