Hi, I have created a CDT AirlineDetail and AirlineBooking. In the AirlineDe

Hi,
I have created a CDT AirlineDetail and AirlineBooking. In the AirlineDetail I have added a fields AirlineID and AirlineName. I have created a form design for AirlineBooking and add a combobox to pick the AirlineID from AirlineDetail but it is not showing any list though the record exist in Airlinedetail table. In the form I have mapped the value and default value as =pv!airlinedetail.AirlineId.
Also, once I picked the AirlineID from the combobox the AirlineName should automatically displayed the value as per the table/CDT AirlineDetail.
e.g. AirlineID - 123, then Airlinename in the form textbox should shows "ABC Airlines". Please suggest how it can be done.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you have provided for the below issue....

OriginalPostID-115477

OriginalPostID-115477

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Navajith, I am adding only 1 input parameter as it only required in the queryrule. airlinedetailid as integer and query condition AirlineID = Airlinedetailid.I am not sure why it is expecting 2. Also calling this queryrule on the form fieldname AirlineID Value = =rule!SPGAirlineID() and Default Value = =rule!SPGAirlineID() and save into AirlineBookingDetails.AirlineId. Please suggest and correct me if the syntax error or rule which I have created is wrong.
  • Hi Navajith, I am adding only 1 input parameter as it only required in the queryrule. airlinedetailid as integer and query condition AirlineID = Airlinedetailid.I am not sure why it is expecting 2. Also calling this queryrule on the form fieldname AirlineID Value = =rule!SPGAirlineID() and Default Value = =rule!SPGAirlineID() and save into AirlineBookingDetails.AirlineId. Please suggest and correct me if the syntax error or rule which I have created is wrong.
Children
No Data