Hi, I have created a CDT AirlineDetail and AirlineBooking. In the AirlineDe

Hi,
I have created a CDT AirlineDetail and AirlineBooking. In the AirlineDetail I have added a fields AirlineID and AirlineName. I have created a form design for AirlineBooking and add a combobox to pick the AirlineID from AirlineDetail but it is not showing any list though the record exist in Airlinedetail table. In the form I have mapped the value and default value as =pv!airlinedetail.AirlineId.
Also, once I picked the AirlineID from the combobox the AirlineName should automatically displayed the value as per the table/CDT AirlineDetail.
e.g. AirlineID - 123, then Airlinename in the form textbox should shows "ABC Airlines". Please suggest how it can be done.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you have provided for the below issue....

OriginalPostID-115477

OriginalPostID-115477

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Does anyone have any update on the below issue. I have checked the CDT AirlineBooking and AirlineDetail. Both have AirlineID field as integer. I need to pick the AirlineID value from the AirlineDetail table in the form AirlineBooking. I have created a query rule as an rule Input "AirlineDetailID" as an Integer value and Entity to Query "AirlineDetailMaster" and Query Condition is AirlineID=AirlineDetailID. I am call this query rule in the form field AirlineID Value "=rule!SPGAirlineID()" and Default Value "=rule!SPGAirlineID()" and save into "AirlineBookingDetails.AirlineId." Does the query rule condition is wrong or calling this query rule in the form field "AirlineID" is wrong.? Any insight will be helpful...
  • Does anyone have any update on the below issue. I have checked the CDT AirlineBooking and AirlineDetail. Both have AirlineID field as integer. I need to pick the AirlineID value from the AirlineDetail table in the form AirlineBooking. I have created a query rule as an rule Input "AirlineDetailID" as an Integer value and Entity to Query "AirlineDetailMaster" and Query Condition is AirlineID=AirlineDetailID. I am call this query rule in the form field AirlineID Value "=rule!SPGAirlineID()" and Default Value "=rule!SPGAirlineID()" and save into "AirlineBookingDetails.AirlineId." Does the query rule condition is wrong or calling this query rule in the form field "AirlineID" is wrong.? Any insight will be helpful...
Children
No Data