Convert data store type value to table name

I have a requirement where based on condition I need to fetch the table name so am storing it in Data Store Entity Type. Am able to fetch the value, but I need to convert this to table name.

Can some one help how to convert it. Do help with code or if we have any function

Eg:

Am getting value in Process Model in Pv!table: 473c45d0-5c99-4665-a335-f772838ccb37@2232 but I need to display exact table name.

Note: table is of type Data Store Entity

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What is the purpose behind the requirement? (I've seen proposal but that creates a maintenance overhead. Every time you add or remove or change an Entity in a DSE you'll have to change the lookup. Tables (and their names) are technical components so I'm curious as to why you need to display these and who to so that they can do what? (answering this question will provide better context and perhaps some alternate options)

• I have around 70 tables and based on condition am fetching the table name so am storing it in Data Store Entity Type and performing the task in Process Model. Everything is working fine.

The requirement is :

1) To display that table name in Process Display name(i know we need to display id here, but its client requirement)

2) To display table name in interface, so that we know that which table was updated.

Reply Children