Error: Document does not exist or has been deleted,

Certified Senior Developer

Hello Everyone ,

I have one issue in process model it saying  "Document Does Not Exist or has been Deleted) (Data Inputs)"

we have added a condition like documents exist or not if exit we are taking document name by using Document() function . when we validate the document by using  getcontentobjectdetailsbyid() we are getting below result.

"Content Object [Name: Bill.jpg, UUID: _a-0000eae4-0751-8000-9d71-011c48011c48_24018957, Parent: Temporary Documents Knowledge Center, Parent Id: 7, Type: Document, Latest version: 1, State: Invactive Published, Internal file name: N/A]"

but I'm not able to find any document in MY KC. and it is saying "State: Invactive Published," what it mean and how we can fix this issue ?

Thanks 

Saikumar

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    State: Invactive Published

Typically this can only mean that the document ID was created when a user uploaded a document using the Document Upload Field, but then the form was never submitted (and therefore the document was never properly moved to the 'accessible' area of the Appian filesystem).  Such documents are not able to be manipulated by the typical end-user functionality and not accessible via the document() function.

You might need to double check that such documents are getting properly uploaded and submitted on whichever form(s) or task(s) they're originally being uploaded on.