Fitnesse for appian. Rich text field

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

How to write syntax for rich text field

I found hints from the cheat sheet 

populate FIELD_TYPE field  [FIELD_INDEX]  with  VALUE(S).

Can you please help me to know what will be FIELD_TYPE?

I tried with paragraph, text, rich text field, and rich text field editor.

Thank you very much!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Senior Developer

To write the syntax for a rich text field, you're on the right track! However, the FIELD_TYPE you need to use depends on the specific platform or system you're working with. The cheat sheet you mentioned is a good starting point, but it's crucial to refer to the documentation or guidelines provided by your platform or development environment to determine the exact FIELD_TYPE to use.

For example, in some systems, the FIELD_TYPE for a rich text field might be "richText," "html," or something else. It's best to consult the documentation or support resources for your specific platform to find the correct FIELD_TYPE to use.

If you've already tried "paragraph," "text," "rich text field," and "rich text field editor" without success, I recommend checking the platform's documentation or reaching out to the support community for further assistance. They can provide you with the precise FIELD_TYPE that should be used in your syntax.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to srikanthreddy9369

Thank you very much for your time

operating system: window11 and browser Chrome. we are using for fitnesse as well as appian.

And i tried with Text and rich text. these two do not work.

Please suggest me .

Tnank you in advance, Regards