Newb to IT

I have been in the construction industry for quite some time now and am looking to make a career change. Over the last few months I have learned some AWS and have obtained my AWS cloud practitioner certification. My girlfriend has a job working with appian and she suggests that I learn appian and try to get a job do that. I’m worried that with no prior work experience or a bachelors degree that I won’t be even looked at even after I get the 2 appian certifications (appian associate developer and appian senior developer certifications) does anyone have any experience on this? https://tutuappx.com/ Vidmate

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

Demand seems to be high enough that anyone with at least Senior Dev Appian certification (prominently displayed on your LinkedIn and Monster profiles, both of which I'm sure you have or are creating as we speak), is likely to get offers, regardless of education background (considering solid recent work history etc).  Also I'd think you're likely to get some interest with your AWS certification too, though Appian dev might just be more fun (just guessing).