API POST Request Fails: APNX-1-4552-028

I'm attempting to use the Import endpoint of the Appian Deployment REST API v2. However, it continues to return the error listed below. I suspect that the error might be with the permissions with the service account associated with the API Key but cannot be certain. Is there any way to get more information on this error?

{"resource":"\/suite\/deployment-management\/v2\/deployments","title":"An Error Has Occurred","error":"APNX-1-4552-028","message":"Project is not accepting export requests via this endpoint. Contact your system administrator to configure this feature."}

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I never found a complete solution to this, but it looks like using v1 (i.e. https://${{ secrets.APPIAN_DOMAIN }}/suite/deployment-management/v1/deployments) of the API resolves this error. It's unclear why v2 does not work.

The API v2 was not introduced until 23.3. The current version of my Appian Cloud is 23.2. A point that should be made very clear in the documentation.

Children
    Appian Employee
    in reply to s23

Yeah the documentation is always for the latest version of Appian. If you want to view documentation for a certain version, you can always change the version dropdown at the top.

We generally don't include "x feature was added in y version" in the documentation because it would quickly become difficult to manage with a new release every quarter Slight smile