- display images in a grid and add links to these images
- create a link to a related action
?
Thank you

OriginalPostID-116358

OriginalPostID-116358

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for your detailed explanation. Unfortunately my requirement is to trigger the process from a tempo dashboard not from a sail form.

We are designing some sort of pmo application. You have one parent dashboard for the pmo in which you have a grid with the projects list and high level information.

Currently when we want to edit project details we need:
    1_ click the record link of the project in the pmo grid
    2_ once on the project dashboard we need to click on related actions
    3_ then we edit the project details

End users have a huge amount of data to edit so we want to avoid step 2 somehow and reach step 3 directly. It seems that we need to trigger a process from a dashboard passing some input data. from what i know it can be done with intuitive url and some javascript in the former interface but not in tempo. Do you confirm?
  • Thanks for your detailed explanation. Unfortunately my requirement is to trigger the process from a tempo dashboard not from a sail form.

We are designing some sort of pmo application. You have one parent dashboard for the pmo in which you have a grid with the projects list and high level information.

Currently when we want to edit project details we need:
    1_ click the record link of the project in the pmo grid
    2_ once on the project dashboard we need to click on related actions
    3_ then we edit the project details

End users have a huge amount of data to edit so we want to avoid step 2 somehow and reach step 3 directly. It seems that we need to trigger a process from a dashboard passing some input data. from what i know it can be done with intuitive url and some javascript in the former interface but not in tempo. Do you confirm?
Children
No Data