How are partner solutions hosted on client's environment?

Certified Senior Developer

It's just a question out of curiosity. Does Appian provide a way that any solution created in Appian by any partner or organisation can be installed on client's server but still be managed and hosted by solution provider.

I mean in terms of exposing the solution's code and architecture, if I don't want to expose my application code, implementation and objects to client but still want to install in their environment?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It's just a question out of curiosity. Does Appian provide a way that any solution created in Appian by any partner or organisation can be installed on client's server but still be managed and hosted by solution provider.

I mean in terms of exposing the solution's code and architecture, if I don't want to expose my application code, implementation and objects to client but still want to install in their environment?

Hi  Certainly! In the Appian environment, you have the flexibility to deploy solutions on your client's server while retaining control and management capabilities. This allows for seamless installation in the client's environment without the need to expose the intricate details of your application code and implementation. This way, you can provide hosting and maintenance services without compromising the confidentiality of your proprietary information.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to rileyu3945

Can you please help me with how? I couldn't find anything related on community or documentation.

Reply Children
No Data