Sign-in Page Links Error

Hi, I configured the sign-in Page with one link which was initially not showing on the sign-in page. But when I removed the link from the Sign In page it started showing in the login screen. Can anyone suggest how to remove the link?

Screenshot of no links configured

Screenshot of the link showing on the login screen

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

There was previously a known bug where any changes made to the sign-in page links wouldn't show up right away (and could be quite delayed, i don't remember the exact condition), but I was under the impression this may have been fixed in the mean time. It might depend on what version you're on, though, which you didn't mention.

Edit to add: I looked it up and confirmed I previously opened a support case for it as a result of the discussion in this older thread.  The support case revealed that it appears to be an issue introduced back as far as Appian 21.4, and results in changes to sign-in page links not being reflected on the actual sign-in page until an app server restart has taken place (they suggest the changes might show up in "24 hours" but my tests suggested that the changes actually never automatically showed up until a restart).  It sounds as if this issue has not yet been prioritized for a fix in a new Appian version as I can still recreate it as of 23.4.  If you have changes that you need your sign-in page to reflect sooner than that, you can contact Appian Support and have them do an App Server Restart, i expect.

Certified Lead Developer

There was previously a known bug where any changes made to the sign-in page links wouldn't show up right away (and could be quite delayed, i don't remember the exact condition), but I was under the impression this may have been fixed in the mean time. It might depend on what version you're on, though, which you didn't mention.

Edit to add: I looked it up and confirmed I previously opened a support case for it as a result of the discussion in this older thread.  The support case revealed that it appears to be an issue introduced back as far as Appian 21.4, and results in changes to sign-in page links not being reflected on the actual sign-in page until an app server restart has taken place (they suggest the changes might show up in "24 hours" but my tests suggested that the changes actually never automatically showed up until a restart).  It sounds as if this issue has not yet been prioritized for a fix in a new Appian version as I can still recreate it as of 23.4.  If you have changes that you need your sign-in page to reflect sooner than that, you can contact Appian Support and have them do an App Server Restart, i expect.

Children
No Data