Multiple monitors

Does anyone else use multiple monitors when developing Appian applications?  How do you utilize them?  Would love for Appian to have a "dock /  undock" feature where you could put the expression editor on one screen and the preview on another.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Does anyone else use multiple monitors when developing Appian applications? 

Yes, at all times.

Usually I keep one chrome window (with multiple tabs) for each environment I'm working in, and usually have each stay in/around its own normal monitor (out of 3).  Sometimes if needed I'll tear some tabs out and dual-screen it in one environment, though for sanity's sake I usually try to collapse back down to one window per environment before things get too crazy.

Would love for Appian to have a "dock /  undock" feature where you could put the expression editor on one screen and the preview on another.

It seems like this would be pretty tricky to do as it would (seemingly?) require some advanced manipulation over stuff happening in-browser. I'm not sure many browsers would gracefully handle this.  To be fair,nothing's keeping you from just making the interface editor VERY wide temporarily, and centering the divider bar at the point where your screens divide.

Certified Lead Developer
    Does anyone else use multiple monitors when developing Appian applications? 

Yes, at all times.

Usually I keep one chrome window (with multiple tabs) for each environment I'm working in, and usually have each stay in/around its own normal monitor (out of 3).  Sometimes if needed I'll tear some tabs out and dual-screen it in one environment, though for sanity's sake I usually try to collapse back down to one window per environment before things get too crazy.

Would love for Appian to have a "dock /  undock" feature where you could put the expression editor on one screen and the preview on another.

It seems like this would be pretty tricky to do as it would (seemingly?) require some advanced manipulation over stuff happening in-browser. I'm not sure many browsers would gracefully handle this.  To be fair,nothing's keeping you from just making the interface editor VERY wide temporarily, and centering the divider bar at the point where your screens divide.

Children
No Data