Wanted to add new custom field

i have two tables TPS Interchange and TFM Trinary. Primary key of TFM Trinary is foreing key of TPS Interchange which is Trinary_id . TFM Trinary contains key Column which has some text data like TESTCALL, TESTEMAIL

also created a record type TPS Interchange  and record type TFM Trinary . Now i want to create an custom field  like 

if   'recordType!TPS interchnage.Trinary_id = 15 then it showsTFM Trinary .key= TESTCALL
 if 'recordType!TPS interchnage.Trinary_id = 20 then it showsTFM Trinary .key= TESTEMAIL otherwise Default null

How to do this ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • when creating a custom field make sure to select write your own expression and Real-time evaluation as it will allow you to use related record field.

then by the use of a!customFieldMatch() we can achieve this, for example -> 

a!customFieldMatch(
       /*my 'recordType!TPS interchnage.Trinary_id*/
      value: 'recordType!{42fe68dc-1205-4240-bb84-1cb3065c6210}AT temp2.fields.{7e0ab763-a70a-43c1-95c9-8304cc937922}tempId',
      equals: 15,
      then: "TESTICAL",
      equals: 20,
      then: "TESTEMAIL",
      default: "null"
    )

result->

• when creating a custom field make sure to select write your own expression and Real-time evaluation as it will allow you to use related record field.

then by the use of a!customFieldMatch() we can achieve this, for example -> 

a!customFieldMatch(
       /*my 'recordType!TPS interchnage.Trinary_id*/
      value: 'recordType!{42fe68dc-1205-4240-bb84-1cb3065c6210}AT temp2.fields.{7e0ab763-a70a-43c1-95c9-8304cc937922}tempId',
      equals: 15,
      then: "TESTICAL",
      equals: 20,
      then: "TESTEMAIL",
      default: "null"
    )

result->

Children