I have defined a column in Oracle as EFFECTIVE_DATE NUMBER(8) NOT NUL

I have defined a column in Oracle as
EFFECTIVE_DATE NUMBER(8) NOT NULL,

in the XSD
<xsd:element name="EFFECTIVE_DATE" type="xsd:long" nillable="true" >
                    <xsd:annotation>
                              <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">                                                  
@Column(name="EFFECTIVE_DATE")
</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
           </xsd:element>

But it wont map using the query database node. Please do guide me on what I am doing wrong....

OriginalPostID-117372

OriginalPostID-117372

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Did you mean "Won't map using the Data Store validation", the query database node doesn't use XSD definitions; only the Write to DS and Query Rules which are mapped to Data Stores.

If you mean Data Stores, and your data store is not validating, there's a More Info link when you hover the mouse in the error. You can also download the DDL proposed by Appian to see what the difference is between what Appian is expecting and how your table looks like.
  • Did you mean "Won't map using the Data Store validation", the query database node doesn't use XSD definitions; only the Write to DS and Query Rules which are mapped to Data Stores.

If you mean Data Stores, and your data store is not validating, there's a More Info link when you hover the mouse in the error. You can also download the DDL proposed by Appian to see what the difference is between what Appian is expecting and how your table looks like.
Children
No Data