I have defined a column in Oracle as EFFECTIVE_DATE NUMBER(8) NOT NUL

I have defined a column in Oracle as
EFFECTIVE_DATE NUMBER(8) NOT NULL,

in the XSD
<xsd:element name="EFFECTIVE_DATE" type="xsd:long" nillable="true" >
                    <xsd:annotation>
                              <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">                                                  
@Column(name="EFFECTIVE_DATE")
</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
           </xsd:element>

But it wont map using the query database node. Please do guide me on what I am doing wrong....

OriginalPostID-117372

OriginalPostID-117372

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Oh I see what you mean. Since that is a nested field within your CDT what you have to do is:

1. Do not map the automatically-created output
    2. Click "New custom output" instead
    3. Configure the custom output using the Expression Editor Icon. In the Data tab expand Activity Class Schemas and select the one that corresponds to the EFFECTIVE_DATE (it should be something like 'ac!~1<XXXXX' where XXXX is the name of the column returned by the query), then use the "is stored as" operator to map it to the CDT field

See attached example.

• Oh I see what you mean. Since that is a nested field within your CDT what you have to do is:

1. Do not map the automatically-created output
    2. Click "New custom output" instead
    3. Configure the custom output using the Expression Editor Icon. In the Data tab expand Activity Class Schemas and select the one that corresponds to the EFFECTIVE_DATE (it should be something like 'ac!~1<XXXXX' where XXXX is the name of the column returned by the query), then use the "is stored as" operator to map it to the CDT field

See attached example.

Children
No Data