Please let me know if anyone has used Add Document to Zip smart service to repla

Please let me know if anyone has used Add Document to Zip smart service to replace image from word docx template?
I wanted to know how to use this smart service to add image at run time

OriginalPostID-117845

OriginalPostID-117845

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Pooja, you can do the following steps to get the image dynamically in your word document.
    - In the word document template add some sample images and save the document.
    - Open the saved document in Arcihve mode (using 7-Zip) and in the media folder, check how the images names are represented there and then remove all the image files present.
    - Upload the document and use it as the template in add document to zip smart service and add configure it to add the images which you want it in the final word document.
    - Please ensure that the name of the image file (s) you are adding in the configuration of the service should be same as what you were seeing while deleting the images files from the media folder in Step #2
  • Hi Pooja, you can do the following steps to get the image dynamically in your word document.
    - In the word document template add some sample images and save the document.
    - Open the saved document in Arcihve mode (using 7-Zip) and in the media folder, check how the images names are represented there and then remove all the image files present.
    - Upload the document and use it as the template in add document to zip smart service and add configure it to add the images which you want it in the final word document.
    - Please ensure that the name of the image file (s) you are adding in the configuration of the service should be same as what you were seeing while deleting the images files from the media folder in Step #2
Children
No Data