I have created a query rule which takes a date and text. I am calling it using =

I have created a query rule which takes a date and text. I am calling it using =rule!FR_getCommunicateScheduleForNotifyDate(today(),"RSD"). I get the following error

Expression evaluation error in rule 'fr_getcommunicateschedulefornotifydate' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULEDT1441], query: [FR_getCommunicateScheduleForNotifyDate], order by: [[]], filters:[(('EMAIL_NOTIFY_DATE' = TypedValue[it=7,v=2014-08-05]) AND ('COMPANY_CODE' = TypedValue[it=3,v=RSD]))])

How can I pass a date to the query rule for evaluation ...

OriginalPostID-118277

OriginalPostID-118277

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In order to troubleshoot issues where the message is very generic such as: "Unexpected error executing query" you need to reproduce and then find this error in the application-server.log, once you have identified it review each of the individual "Caused by" clauses. Usually the most bottom ones (that belong to that error) will be the most informative ones in the stack trace.
  • In order to troubleshoot issues where the message is very generic such as: "Unexpected error executing query" you need to reproduce and then find this error in the application-server.log, once you have identified it review each of the individual "Caused by" clauses. Usually the most bottom ones (that belong to that error) will be the most informative ones in the stack trace.
Children
No Data