I have created a query rule which takes a date and text. I am calling it using =

I have created a query rule which takes a date and text. I am calling it using =rule!FR_getCommunicateScheduleForNotifyDate(today(),"RSD"). I get the following error

Expression evaluation error in rule 'fr_getcommunicateschedulefornotifydate' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULEDT1441], query: [FR_getCommunicateScheduleForNotifyDate], order by: [[]], filters:[(('EMAIL_NOTIFY_DATE' = TypedValue[it=7,v=2014-08-05]) AND ('COMPANY_CODE' = TypedValue[it=3,v=RSD]))])

How can I pass a date to the query rule for evaluation ...

OriginalPostID-118277

OriginalPostID-118277

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Since that code belongs to the "invalid identifier" error the place to look at is your CDT, remember that since Oracle is case sensitive you do need the @Column(name="") annotation in your XSD to make sure it maps correctly to the column names in the table. Also make sure your data store which holds the entity this query rule is querying is pointing to the latest version of FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULED and not to FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULED^X where X is a number >=1 which indicates an old version of the CDT
  • Since that code belongs to the "invalid identifier" error the place to look at is your CDT, remember that since Oracle is case sensitive you do need the @Column(name="") annotation in your XSD to make sure it maps correctly to the column names in the table. Also make sure your data store which holds the entity this query rule is querying is pointing to the latest version of FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULED and not to FRRATESCOMMUNICATESCHEDULED^X where X is a number >=1 which indicates an old version of the CDT
Children
No Data